Browse Mobile Public Notaries By Metropolitan Area in Delaware
Become a Delaware Notary Public
The State of Delaware now requires all applications for notary public to be submitted online. To apply as a notary public in Delaware, one must meet all the requirement below:
- At least 18 years old
- A legal resident of, or employed in, the state of Delaware
- Should not have been convicted of felony or a crime that involves dishonesty
- Must have a reasonable need to be commissioned as notary
If you think you've meet all the required qualifications stated above, proceed to follow the steps outlined below on how to become a Delaware Notary Public.
1. Complete the application process online.
2. During the application, you are required to pay a $60.00 application fee via electronic check (personal or business checking accounts) and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). For more information, you can view the different notary fees.
3. Once approved, wait for your commission certificate to be issued via email. Allow four (4) weeks processing of application.
Term of Office
A Delaware Notary Public is given by the state a term of two (2) years.
Delaware Notary Fees
Oaths & Affirmations
Please see state notary division website.
Find a Notary in Delaware
- Delaware Notary Public Services
- Delaware Notary Classes, Training, and Handbooks
- Delaware Notary Seals and Supplies
For more information on how to become a Delaware Notary, visit Delaware Notary Public's website at http://notary.delaware.gov/. You can also contact them at (302) 739-4111 or visit their office at 401 Federal Street, Townsend Building, Suite 4, Dover, Delaware 19901.